You know what? Today is an exciting day! Finally, a bunch of separated analytics products have been put together by Google under the Google Analytics 360 Suite umbrella.
Designed for enterprise-level companies, the platform offers six products in a combination which helps analytics specialists and marketers better understand the customer journey. They are all closely integrated and can be used on their own or together.
- Google Analytics 360 - the well known Google Analytics Premium, but this time it has a little bit more to offer than just unsampled reports.
- Google Tag Manager 360 - the promise is that it's built for enterprise. That is exactly what we have been asking to get for ages. There is more than just folders :)
- Google Optimize 360 - are you using Google Analytics content experiments a lot? I completely agree - it's feature-poor. Optimize 360 is a product you will be actively using. It closely integrates into Analytics and what you will be able to do with this is just amazing. Just imagine the possibilities when you can include in your experiments only Sessions / Users matching your Analytics Advanced Segment!
It's in a limited beta now, please contact us if you would like to test-drive the product and start optimising today.
- Google Audience Center 360 - this is the long awaited data management platform. It not only natively ties to AdWords and DoubleClick, but can also integrate with first-party data and third-party platforms, such as your CRM. This platform has been a missing piece of the Analytics stack and now it open up amazing marketing possibilities.
“We are moving to one-to-one marketing models at scale,” said Paul Muret, Google VP of video.
- Google Attribution 360 - formerly Adometry, this is the single source of truth to analyse the impact of online and offline marketing activities. One example could be TV advertising. Cross-channel attribution analysis just got easier with results you can trust.
- Google Data Studio 360 - this is one data analysis tool I am personally extremely excited about. Enterprise-wide data analysis and visualization. The dictatorship of PDF exported reports is finally over! It's built on top of the GDocs framework allowing users to collaborate and share reports in real-time. Data Studio 360 can integrate data across all of the various products and pull from other data sources as well, so not limited to Google Analytics 360 Suite
The PII (Personally Identifiable Information) policy remains the same. You can't save it to these products, except Google Audience Center 360 which can integrate with your CRM. Finally. Woo-Hoo!
Our Google Analytics Premium customers will slowly be upgraded to Analytics 360 over the next couple of months. Stay tuned! Clients using the free version of Google Analytics, please don't feel neglected - amazing changes will be rolled out to you too.
Follow this link to know what Google Analytics 360 Suite can do for your business.
Internetrix is an analytics specialist and a Google Analytics 360 Suite Partner. We have grown from being one of the first accredited Google Analytics Australian partners to have over 15 years' full spectrum experience helping all company sizes and sectors.
Contact us today to see how you can win, grow, and save through smart analytics.
Oh and yes - new logo is awesome!